Ameesha Patel's Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Ameesha Patel is an Indian Actress. Ameesha Patel was born on 9th June 1976 in Breach Candy Hospital, Bombay, Maharashtra (present-day Mumbai, Maharashtra), Indiaand her real age is 44 years 8 months .
44 years, 8 months, 21 days, 1 hours, 0 minutes, 30 seconds.
16337 Total days
Wiki / Biography, Biodata
Ameesha Patel is Check out below to know more details about Ameesha Patel’s wiki, biography, age, husband, boyfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.Article Type: Biography
|Real Name||Ameesha Patel|
|Pet / Nick Name||Not Such|
|Origin||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Ameesha Patel Age (Current)||44 years 8 months 21 days old|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||-- 06/09/1976 (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||-- (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Ameesha Patel's Height||5 feet 4 inches / 162 Centimeters|
|Weight||55 kg / 121.275 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Father / Mother, Family Details
|Ameesha Patel Father||Amit Patel|
|No. Of. Brothers||1|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
|Brother(s)||Ashmit Patel (Actor)|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Amit Patel
Mother – Asha Patel
Brother – Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Sister – None
Relationship, Affairs, Wife / Husband, Girlfriends / Boyfriends
|Ameesha Patel Relationship Status||Single|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Husband - N/A|
- Vikram Bhatt (1999-2008)
- Kanav Puri (2008-2010)
|Ameesha Patel's Wedding Date||-|
|Together Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
|Separated Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Son / Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Kids – N/A
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Ameesha Patel's Caste||Father - Not Known|
|Mother - Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ameesha Patel's Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||51 Shakar Building opposite to the Sydenham B-road church gate, Mumbai|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||Tufts University, Boston, USA|
|Ameesha Patel's Qualification||A Bachelor's Degree in Commerce|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
|Does Ameesha Patel, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Ameesha Patel, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ameesha Patel, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Ameesha Patel, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ameesha Patel, a Jogger?||Not Sure Yet|
|Ameesha Patel's Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Music||loves all forms of music|
- Ameesha Patel was conceived in a Gujarati family. She is a granddaughter of the renowned legal counselor legislator Barrister Rajni Patel who was the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Mumbai.
- When she was five years of age, she learned Bharatnatyam.
- Having finished her graduation in the USA, Patel got an idea from Morgan Stanley yet turned it down.
- In the wake of coming back to India, Patel joined Satyadev Dubey’s auditorium gathering and acted in plays, including a Urdu language play titled Neelam (1999).
- Patel has likewise displayed for understood Indian brands like Bajaj Sevashram, Fair and Lovely, Cadburys Jai Lime, Fem, Lux and some more.
- Her Debut Film Kaho Na Pyar Hai was the blockbuster in 2000.
- Patel won Filmfare Special Performance Award for Gadar Movie that was discharged in 2001.
- In September 2004, Patel Joined PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and performed at the HELP! Pledge drive Concert fund-raising for the casualties of the 2004 Indian Ocean seismic tremor.
- In 2006, she joined a NGO called PlanetRead, which causes individuals in towns to get the hang of perusing film melodies.
- Her Father, Amit Patel utilized her well deserved cash to revive a privately-run company, causing false impressions between Ameesha Patel and her folks.
- In July 2004, Ameesha Patel sent a legitimate notice to her dad for bungling her records and Money and requesting her cash back.
- In August 2009, Mumbai Mirror a neighborhood Newspaper in Mumbai revealed that Ameesha Patel and her sibling, Ashmit, had fixed up on the event of Raksha Bandhan and were spotted together at PVR Cinemas in Juhu.
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, and Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie and Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film(s)||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Pretty Woman, Titanic and Umrao Jaan.|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don't Know|
|Favourite Food||Home Food, Chinese and Thai|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Dolce by Light Purple and Angel by Thierya & Mugler|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London, Paris, Amsterdam|
|Ameesha Patel's Favourite Colour||Black, White and all pastel shades.|
|Favourite Musician||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Jagjit Singh and Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
- In August 2006, an Air India employee filed a complaint against her. The employee alleged that the Patel misbehaved with her when her (Patel’s) companion was not upgraded to the first class on Mumbai-New York flight on 18 August 2006. Patel was going to attend the annual Indian Independence parade in New York. However, the organisers of Parade sent an apology letter and clarified that they had booked two first-class tickets for Patel and her companion but the booking was automatically transferred from one flight to another, due to which, the confusion created.
- When she was dating the director-cum-producer, Vikram Bhatt, there was a rift between her and her family. She accused her father of extorting her Rs. 12 crores to resurrect the family business. In July 2004, She sent a legal notice to her father and demanded her money back. However, later in 2009, the matter got sorted out.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Ameesha Patel's Salary||(approx)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
She made her debut with Rakesh Roshan’s ‘Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai’ (2000). The film was a big hit at the box office. She became a rising star overnight.
In the same year, she also made her Telugu debut with the film, ‘Badri,’ which was also a hit. In 2001, she appeared in ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha,’ which went on to become one of the biggest hits in the history of Indian Cinema.
In 2003, Patel made her Tamil debut with ‘Pudhiya Geethai.’ Thereafter, her films began to flop at the box office, and she struggled to give a big hit. In 2007, she eventually gained her lost image from the film, ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’ with co-star, Akshay Kumar. In 2008, she did a bikini item number, ‘Lazy Lamhe’ in Kunal Kohli’s ‘Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.’
However, later, she disappeared from her mainstream acting career. She has worked in more than 30 films in her career including ‘Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar,’ ‘Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai,’ ‘Parwana,’ ‘Zameer: The Fire Within,‘Tathastu,’ ‘Aap Ki Khatir,’ ‘Race 2,’ ‘Bhaiaji Superhit,’ etc.