Chanakya Sapatham Polimer TV Serial:
Chanakya Sapatham is a Tamil Language Serial, telecasted on Polimer TV. is a dubbed version of Hindi Serial Chandragupta Maurya, which telecasted on Sony LIV. Chanakya Sapatham also can be spelled as Chanakya Sabatham, Chanakya Sapatam.
- Tej Sapru as Amatya (pramukh) Rakshas
- Manish Wadhwan as Chanakya (Father of Chanakya)
- Rajeev Bhardwaj as Bhadrabhatt
- Sooraj Thapar as Dhana Nanda and Mahapadma Nanda
- Rushiraj Pawar as young Chandragupta Maurya
- Rohit Purohit as Bhadrasaal
- Ashish Sharma as Chandragupta Maurya
- Tarun Khanna as Karvinath
- Raj Premi as Ahirya
- Yashashri Masurkar as Mrignayani
- Vishal Aditya Singh as Shashank
- Rajesh Shringarpure as Seleucus I Nicator
- Romanch Mehta as Purushdatt
- Ankit Kakkar as Aryeman
- Ankit Shah as Younger Shashank
- Deepti Dhyani as Mura (mother of Chandragupta Maurya)
- Khan Jaan as Dadhich
- Lallit Singh Negi as Digvijay
- Malini Sengupta as Chitrarupa
- Manas Adhiya as Ghanghor
- Mohak Meet as Aditya
- Mohsin Shaikh as Sukant
- Nidhi Tikoo as Durdhara
- Nitin Prabhat as Aambhik
- Onkar Nath Mishra as Acharya Shreshtha
- Rishi Raj Arya as Aerawat
- Shiraz Hussain as Alexander the Great
- Siddhharth Dhanda as Young Digvijay
- Tia Gandwani as Mihika (Vishkanya)
- Sumeet Vyas as Ambhik
The Chanakya Sapatham Serial begins with Chandragupta Maurya as a slave.
The Serial centers around Chanakya recognizing Chandragupta as the future ruler of Magadha and spare the individuals from the shrewd lord Dhana Nanda. Be that as it may, for that, Chandragupta needs to rehearse hard, sacrifice his friends and family to make up probably the best domain of India, the Mauryan Empire, alongside beginning and caring for a family with Durdhara.
The show closes with chankya finishing his promise, with a message that he needs a chandragupt in each native eshan will be
This is a chronicled adventure of the primary ruler of joined India, Chandragupta Maurya. After the passing of Porus, Alexander has deserted his general, Seleucus Nicator to grow his kingdom in Bharat. With his egotistical thought processes, Dhananand, the ground-breaking ruler of Magadh, remains the greatest prevention for United Bharat.
With the Internal and External dangers by what method will Chanakya collaborate with Chandragupta Maurya to take forward the vision of ‘AKHAND BHARAT’? Chandragupta Maurya – a hesitant understudy, who has no affections for his homeland, harbors just a single objective – to win his opportunity from the tracker what his identity was offered to as a kid.
Chanakya, the insightful strategist who is totally devoted to the fantasy of a unified Bharat, sees through the capability of this road shrewd young person. Yet, will the relentless and shrewd Chanakya have the option to prepare Chandragupta in a way that will empower him to get the entire of India together?