Don’t wonder of how the exam pattern of IICD 2020 going to be, here comes complete guide about its terms and mode of entrance exam to be conducted on 2020,
Indian Institute of Craft and Design IICD Entrance Tests will be conducted in two parts, i.e.,The duration of the Examination is 3 hours.
|I||Part A||General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test|
Weightage of the Tests / Interview as follows:
|1||General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|2||Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
Test is designed to evaluate the abilities and interests in students, such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness.
Material, Color & Conceptual Test
- This test will assess the following abilities:
- Intelligent use of materials, conceptualize and realize a 3 dimensional form, skill of handling material.
- To observe, think and expand ideas, create solution based on a plan and strategy.
- Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: Candidates must bring pens, pencils (HB, 2B, 4B & 6B), scissor, scale, cello tape, paper cutter, fevistick, eraser, compass, color pencils / dry pastels / watercolor, brushes etc.
To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
Portfolio – It is advisable to bring a few samples of your creative work for display during the interview, to allow others to understand your capabilities. It could be anything that you have done by yourself. Sketching, painting, embroidery, photography, worked with material, or have written anything creative, narrative etc.