JAIN School of Engineering and Technology JET 2020 Application Form available on the official website https://set.jainuniversity.ac.in/. Eligible candidates can apply through online.
JET 2020 Online Application Form
Step 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- An E Mail will be sent from Jain University to authenticate your email id. Kindly authenticate to go ahead for further applying process.
- All the JET – 2020 communications will be sent to your registered email id and mobile no. Request for change of Mobile Number / E mail Id / Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Step 2: Filling the online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- Personal Information
- Address Information
- Academic Information
- Additional Information
- Test Centre once selected cannot be changed under any circumstances. (Kindly notify at least 10 days before Exam date).
- Upload your recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5cm) colour photograph. (Photo should be in .jpg or .png format and maximum file size allotted is 50 KB)
- Upload your X mark sheet. (Mark sheet should be in .jpg, .png or. PDF format and maximum file size allotted is 100 KB)
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer to your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 3: Mode of payment
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card. Application Cost Rs.600/- (inclusive of GST) – for General Candidates.
- Coupons can be purchased by cash at the Admission Office.
JET 2020 Admit Card
Registered candidates will be able to access the admit card of JET 2020 from April 2020. To download the admit card, the candidates will have to use their JET 2020 application number and date of birth. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed inside the exam centres.
Steps to Download JET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website https://set.jainuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the admit card link
- Candidates will have to provide their JET 2020 application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit”
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to check the admit card for any mistakes and download it.
- Two printouts of the admit card have to be taken for future use.