Farhan Azmi (Ayesha Takia’s Husband) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
Farhan Azmi is a Indian, Entrepreneur, Restaurateur, Politician. Farhan Azmi was born on 21 February 1982 at Mumbai and her real age is 38 years 8 months .
Entrepreneur, Restaurateur, Politician
38 years, 8 months, 6 days, 15 hours, 16 minutes, 29 seconds.
14128 Total days
Wiki / Biography
Farhan Azmi also called as Abu Farhan Azmi. Check out below to know more details about Farhan Azmi’s Photos, Videos, Gossips, News, Career, Movies List, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Career, Caste, Affairs, Marital Status, Father, Mother, Family, Affairs, Kids, Siblings, Net Worth, Facts, Occupation, Education, Awards & More.Article Type: Biography Category: Entrepreneur, Restaurateur, Politician Industry/Sector: Not Known
|Real Name||Abu Farhan Azmi|
|Pet / Nick Name||No Such Pet Names Yet|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Restaurateur, Politician|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Farhan Azmi Age (Current)||38 years 8 months 6 days old|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||(M/D/Y)|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||-- Not Applicable (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Farhan Azmi's Height||(approx.)in centimeters- 170 cm in meters- 1.70 m in feet inches- 5’ 7”|
|Weight||(approx.)in kilograms- 65 kg in pounds- 143 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Farhan Azmi Father||Abu Azmi (Politician)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||1|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Abu Azmi (Politician)
Mother – Zahida Azmi
Brother – Not Known
Sister – Farzeen Azmi
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Farhan Azmi Relationship Status||Committed|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Love Come Arrange Marriage|
|Spouse||Ayesha Takia (Actress)|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Ayesha Takia (Actress)
|Farhan Azmi's Wedding Date||-|
|Together Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
|Separated Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Son – Mikail Azmi
Daughter – None
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Farhan Azmi's Caste||Father - Not Known|
|Mother - Not Known|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Mumbai, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, India|
|Farhan Azmi's Current City||Mumbai, India|
|School||Scholar High School, Colaba, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Farhan Azmi's Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
|Does Farhan Azmi, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Farhan Azmi, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Farhan Azmi, Swims?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Farhan Azmi, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Farhan Azmi, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Farhan Azmi's Hobbies||Puzzles|
|Sports||Yoga / Meditation|
- His hobbies include travelling, swimming, and shopping.
- Farhan loves to ride motorbikes.
- Farhan is very active on social media and often use it as a platform to promote his business and to talk about his political ideas.
- His wife, Ayesha, is often spotted with him while he is working on social issues like environment protection, women rights, and senior citizen rights.
- He keeps travelling to different countries like Switzerland, France, Thailand, Norway and the USA for his business deals.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- Farhan Azmi was deeply criticised in the media when he lashed out over a tweet by actress, Esha Gupta. Reportedly, Esha commented on his father, Abu Azmi’s controversial statement, which stated that women themselves were responsible for their molestation. Abu made this statement in context of the mass molestation incident in Bengaluru on the New Year’s Eve.
- In January 2017, Farhan made a controversial remark during a public rally at the Nagpada Junction, Mumbai. While addressing the public, Azmi said, “different political parties have used Muslims as condoms.” His comment received heavy criticism from many Muslim leaders.
- In 2017, Farhan received death threats from a Hindu extremist organisation for marrying a Hindu girl while himself being a Muslim. They called it an act of Love Jihad. The callers even threatened him of planting bombs in his house, office, and vehicles. Surprisingly, the threats came after eight years of his marriage to Ayesha Takia. Farhan filed an FIR in Mumbai’s Colaba Police Station against a Rajasthan-based Hindu activist group for making the calls.
- Farhan landed into controversy for his net worth that became four times in the span of four years. Apparently, he revealed his net worth Rs. 16 crores during the 2010 Bhiwandi by-elections, which later increased to Rs. 64 crores when he contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
- Farhan was also involved in a legal battle with his business partner, Kashiff Khan, over their restaurant “Koyla.” While Khan accused Azmi of siphoning off funds originally invested in the business, Farhan filed a complaint against him for sending goons to his Bandra restaurant. As a result, the restaurant was shut down until the case resolved.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Farhan Azmi's Salary||approx|
|Assets||Million USD (approx)|
|Net Worth||Rs. 66 Crore|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Hummus, Pav Bhaji, Butter Chicken|
|Favourite Drink||Not Sure|
|Favourite Fruit||Redcurrant, Longan|
|Preferred Outfit||Yet To Update|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Farhan Azmi's Favourite Colour||White|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
Farhan Azmi began his career as a businessman. He owns many hospitality brands, hotels, and restaurants.
Azmi runs a large chain of vegetarian restaurants like Koyla, Café Basilico, TGL Co., Citywalk Shoes, Madras Diaries, ChaiCoffi, and Basilico House in Mumbai and Goa.
Azmi is also active in politics. He contested the 2010 Legislative Assembly by-elections from the Bhiwandi (East) Constituency as a member of the Samajwadi Party. Farhan lost the elections to Shiv Sena candidate Rupesh Mhatre. In 2014, he became the state president of the Yuva Cell of the Samajwadi Party. Azmi worked on various projects to empower the youth, fight for women’s safety, tackle various environmental issues, address the needs of underprivileged children, and to fight religious discrimination. He even contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from the North Mumbai Constituency but lost the elections. In January 2018, Farhan resigned from his post of the state president of the Yuva Cell of Samajwadi Party but continued to serve the party.
In 2017, he campaigned for the Samajwadi Party at Nagpada Mahasabha, South Mumbai, for the BMC elections.
- Award for Retail Excellence for his brand “The Good Life Company” (2019)
- The Guide Award for Best New Vegetarian Restaurant for his restaurant Madras Diaries (2019)