Harbhajan Singh's Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Harbhajan Singh is an Cricketer
40 years, 2 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes, 51 seconds.
14692 Total days
Wiki / Biography, Biodata
Harbhajan Singh is Check out below to know more details about Harbhajan Singh’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.Article Type: Biography
|Real Name||Harbhajan Singh Plaha|
|Pet / Nick Name||Bhajji and Turbanator|
|Origin||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Harbhajan Singh Age (Current)||40 years 2 months 20 days old|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||-- 07/03/1980 (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||-- (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Chest: 38 Inches - Waist: 34 inches - Biceps: 14 Inches|
|Harbhajan Singh's Height||5 feet 11 inches / 180 Centimeters|
|Weight||71 kg / 156.555 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Brown Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Father / Mother, Family Details
|Harbhajan Singh Father||Sardar Sardev Singh Plaha (Businessman )|
|Mother||Avtar Kaur (Housewife)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||5|
|Sister(s)||Sisters- 4 (Elder), 1 (Younger)|
Father – Sardar Sardev Singh Plaha (Businessman )
Mother – Avtar Kaur (Housewife)
Brothers – N/A
Sisters – 4 (Elder), 1 (Younger)
Wife – Geeta Basra ( Actress )
Relationship, Affairs, Wife / Husband, Girlfriends / Boyfriends
|Harbhajan Singh Relationship Status||Committed|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Love Marriage|
|Spouse||Wife - Geeta Basra (Actress)|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Geeta Basra (Actress)
|Harbhajan Singh's Wedding Date||- 10/29/2015|
|Together Timeline||- 4 years
51 seconds |
1791 Total days
|Separated Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Son / Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Daughter – Hinaya Heer Plaha
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Harbhajan Singh's Caste||Father - Not Known|
|Mother - Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Harbhajan Singh's Current City||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||Jai Hind Model School Government Model Senior Secondary School Doaba School Parvati Jain High School in Jalandhar|
|Harbhajan Singh's Qualification||Higher Secondary|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
|Does Harbhajan Singh, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Harbhajan Singh, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Harbhajan Singh, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Harbhajan Singh, Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is Harbhajan Singh, a Jogger?||Not Sure Yet|
|Harbhajan Singh's Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Music||Ghazals, House music|
- Harbhajan Singh eats non vegetarian
- Bhajji turned into the main Indian cricketer to take a cap stunt in test mach against Australia in 2001.
- He claims an altered SUV Hummer H2, which he imported from London in 2009.
- In 2013, he opened a film creation organization named BM Media Productions’ to deliver Punjabi films.
- He has won the honor of test cricketer of the year thrice.
- In 2003, he was consulted with the lofty Arjuna Award and Padma Shri Award in 2009 for cricket.
- Aside from Mumbai Indians, he additionally captained Punjab’s Ranji group.
- His primary backers are : Reebok, Pepsi, Hublot, I Core, GTM, MEP and Royal Stag.
- He played for English area group Surrey in 2005.
- He was regarded with the assignment of Deputy Superintendent in Punjab Police after his exhibition against Australia in 2001.
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don't Know|
|Favourite Food||Nando's Chicken|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Not Known|
|Harbhajan Singh's Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Singer(s)||No Such|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
- Asserted by Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds for calling him “Cash”, which put the question mark on their continuation of Australia’s visit.
- In 2008, he slapped cricketer S.Sreesanth in IPL after he said “Hard Luck” to him.
- After his Royal Stag whisky advertisement business, Sikhs challenged agaist it in Amritsar by consuming his sham.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Harbhajan Singh's Salary||(approx)|
|Net Worth||60 Crores (INR)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
International Debut ODI- 17 April 1998 against New Zealand in Sharjah
Test- 25 March 1998 against Australia at Bengaluru
T20 – 1 December 2006 against South Africa in Johannesburg
Jersey Number – #3 (India), #3 (IPL, Mumbai Indians)
Domestic / State Team – Punjab
Nature on field – Very aggressive
Likes to play against – Australia and Pakistan
Favorite delivery – Doosra (a leg break bowled with an apparent off-break action)
Records (main ones)
- He has 3rd highest numbers of wickets by an off spinner and highest in India as an off spinner.
- He has a record of dismissing Australian legend Ricky Ponting as many as 10 times in tests.
- He won his 5 man of the match and 1 man of the series award on Indian soil.
Career Turning Point – His inclusion in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy team in 2001 by Sourav Ganguly after the injury of Anil Kumble.