Manish Paul's Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Manish Paul is an Indian Actor, Model, Anchor and TV Host. Manish Paul was born on 3rd August 1981 in Malviya Nagar, Delhi and his real age is 39 years 1 months .
Actor, Model, Anchor, TV Host
39 years, 1 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes, 49 seconds.
14296 Total days
Wiki / Biography, Biodata
Manish Paul is Check out below to know more details about Manish Paul’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.Article Type: Biography
Category: Actor, Model, Anchor, TV Host
|Real Name||Manish Paul|
|Pet / Nick Name||Manish|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Anchor and TV Host|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Manish Paul Age (Current)||39 years 1 months 20 days old|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||-- 08/03/1981 (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||-- (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches - Waist: 33 Inches - Biceps: 15 Inches|
|Manish Paul's Height||6 feet 1 inches / 185 Centimeters|
|Weight||75 kg / 165.375 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Father / Mother, Family Details
|Manish Paul Father||Jagmohan Paul (Accountant)|
|Mother||Not Known (Housewife)|
|No. Of. Brothers||1|
|No. Of. Sisters||1|
|Brother(s)||Vivek Paul (Elder)|
|Sister(s)||Jyoti Paul (Elder)|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Jagmohan Paul (Accountant)
Mother – Not Known (Housewife)
Brothers – Vivek Paul (Elder)
Sisters – Jyoti Paul (Elder)
Relationship, Affairs, Wife / Husband, Girlfriends / Boyfriends
|Manish Paul Relationship Status||Committed|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife - Sanyukta Paul (Teacher )|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Sanyukta Paul (Teacher )
|Manish Paul's Wedding Date||-|
|Together Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
|Separated Timeline||- 0 years
0 seconds |
0 Total days
Son / Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||1|
|No.Of. Female Kids||1|
Daughter – Saisha Paul
Son – Yuvann Paul
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Manish Paul's Caste||Father - Not Known|
|Mother - Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Manish Paul's Current City||Delhi, India|
|School||Apeejay School, New Delhi|
|College||College of Vocational Studies, Delhi|
|Manish Paul's Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
|Does Manish Paul, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Manish Paul, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Manish Paul, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Manish Paul, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Manish Paul, a Jogger?||Not Sure Yet|
|Manish Paul's Hobbies||Travelling|
|Music||Latest film songs|
- His hobbies include doing meditation, workout, and playing cricket and basketball.
- In addition to TV shows, Manish has hosted around 18 award nights and other events as well.
- Despite coming from a family of financial experts, Manish was least interested in studies.
- Paul shares a good bond with the TV actor Siddharth Shukla.
- When Manish landed in Mumbai for the first time, he walked from the airport to his grandmother’s place in Chembur as he didn’t have the money to hire a taxi.
- For all his style of hosting and humour, Paul gives credit to his father.
- Manish hates disclosing his earnings to someone.
- Manish and Sanyukta (his wife) have studied in the same school from their nursery class.
- The year 2008 was not so good for Manish; as he had no work for around 9-10 months, the reason was a producer who had misbehaved with Paul, which led him to sit at home. At one point in time, he didn’t have enough money to pay even his rent.
- Paul considers his wife, Sanyukta, as the secret of his success.
- When asked about his craziest fan moment, he replied- “Recently, I went for a college event in Pune where the girls asked me to show my abs. When I didn’t, they tore my shirt. I went on stage wearing only jeans.”
- He is a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan. His wardrobe has a seven-foot poster of Amitabh and a badge with his name on it which is autographed by Amitabh Bachchan.
- According to Paul, the most memorable moment for him was one of the award nights where he was awarded the ‘Best Anchor’ Award. He read out the nomination himself before being handed over the trophy.
- She has got inked a ‘Star’ on his right wrist.
- In 2016, according to a report published in Mid Day, Manish was the highest-paid Non-Bollywood Host. He was paid Rs. 2.5 Crore for hosting one season of the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.”
- Paul is referred to as the ‘Sultan of Stage’ by his fans.
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film(s)||Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983)|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don't Know|
|Favourite Food||Chole Bhature, Italian & Indian Cuisines|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Jaipur, Interlaken in Switzerland|
|Manish Paul's Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Singer(s)||No Such|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
- Manish annoyed Shahid Kapoor after he posted the wedding pictures of Shahid and his wife Mira on Twitter. Later, Shahid made sure that Paul skips the shooting of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, at least for a day.
- Paul again upset the actor, Shahid Kapoor, by telling an inappropriate joke on his personal life on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 8. Shahid who keeps his personal life away from the media got annoyed with his comments and expressed it too.
- Manish attracted controversy when he replaced Drashti Dhami in the season 7 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. When asked about the same, Manish said, “Our friendship is not affected at all by this. I spoke to Drashti before taking up the show. She is a very dear friend of mine. When I told her I will be replacing her she graciously accepted that and there was no problem as such. I don’t know why Drashti got replaced.”
- Paul landed into a controversy in 2016 when he was asked to do a film on homosexuality with Anupam Kher’s son, Sikander Kher. Manish, on being asked if he was comfortable doing the film, he lip-locked Sikander in front of the cameras.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Manish Paul's Salary||1.5 Crores/ season (INR)|
|Net Worth||4 Crores (INR)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Manish started his television career in 2002 by hosting the show “Sunday Tango” on Star Plus. Next, he worked as a VJ with Zee Music. Subsequently, he joined Radio City as a Radio Jockey and hosted the morning drive time show “Kasa Kai Mumbai.”
In 2006, Manish appeared in the TV serial “Ghost Bana Dost” in which he played the role of the ghost. Subsequently, he appeared in many TV serials like Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, Zindadil, Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai, Wheel Ghar Ghar Mein and Kahani Shuru with Love Guru. However, he decided to quit daily soaps in 2008 and remained absent from television for 8 months.
In 2009, Paul got a break as a host in the Zee TV’s show “Ghar Ghar Mein.” His work was liked by the audience and paved his way for hosting shows like Saa Ree Gaa Maa Paa, Dance India Dance and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Manish made his film debut in 2013 by playing the role of the computer geek in “Mickey Virus.” He has also appeared in the lead roles in the Bollywood films “Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive” and “Baa Baaa Black Sheep.”
Later, he even hosted the shows like “Indian Idol 10” and “Science of Stupid.”
He has also featured on the covers of various magazines including the “FitLook Magazine,” “Bollywood Town Magazine,” and “FitNGlam magazine.”
- Best Entertainer Of The Year at the JustUrbane Awards
- Best Host Award for Indian Idol 10 at the Telly Awards
- PTC Film Award for Rising Star Entertainer Of The Year