Miss Diva 2019:
Miss Diva 2019 Registration form is officially Available now. Miss Diva Audition dates and Venues on Each city, is announced officially. Miss Diva is a national level Beauty Contest, this year 2019 will be the 7th edition of the contest.
|Broadcaster||Colors Infinity (Television Channel)|
|Official Language||English and Hindi|
The chase for Miss Universe India has started one of who will, in the end, speak to India at the Miss Universe show. Across the country tries out, will start soon. If you don’t mind check the site for normal updates, when dates are discharged for the above city tries out, a similar will be refreshed soon.
The victor of Miss Diva will speak to India at Miss Universe.
|Phone Number||+ 91 22 30418995|
Miss Diva 2019 Contest Date:
|Contest Date||December 2019|
|Edition/Season||7th Edition of Miss Diva|
City Auditions will be conducted in the following cities.
- Mumbai (Final Round of Auditions)
Shortlisted candidates from the city auditions will come for the final round of auditions in Mumbai.
Rules and Eligibility Criteria to Participate in Miss Diva 2019:
|Miss Diva 2019 Eligibility Overview|
|Height||Participant Height 5.5″ & above|
|Age||Between 18 yrs -27 (27 till 31st December 2021)|
|Marital Status||Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged|
|Citizenship||Indian Passport Holder|
For Detailed Participant Eligibility Rules are listed as follows below:
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 18 yrs -27 (27 till 31st December 2021). The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant uses the prefix ‘Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- The applicant should be a natural-born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, contest sponsors, and their subcontractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In the case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the registration desk.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India and If so they need to declare it to MIO
- The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule is given.
- The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against ABSL or any other Times of India group company in any regard.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
- The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Mumbai have jurisdiction over all disputes.
- For further information/clarifications, contact on + 91 22 30418995 at the National Directors office from 11:30 am till 6.30 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays. PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
IT IS MANDATORY TO EMAIL US YOUR FORM AND DETAILS ON firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Details and Dates:
Mumbai (Final Round of Auditions)